Friday, October 29, 2010

I "Heart" Asian POP

I "heart" Asia POP!is coming!

Mnet Ultimate Live ON THE 4th DEC (Featuring K-Pop) and I love Chinese Pop (Featuring Chinese-Pop) ON THE 5th Dec.

I am so excited! Hoping to win the tickets via the contest on 8-days. Slim chance but worth a try. I will post it up if I get it! Otherwise I have to be contend watching it via fanscam on youtube.
If you are planning to get the tickets- they are going for S$188 and you can book your tickets ONLINE
Public sales have already started from 18 Oct 2010 onwards!


Chinese Pop - My favs Harlem Yu 庾澄慶 and Landy Wen 温岚 (I like then both for their soul-ful voice where they are able to express their feelings and let the listeners also be involved in the feelings.)
K-Pop - 2AM, 2PM and Miss A (I like them for their catchy songs - the tunes never fail to stop ringing in my head ) and MBlaq and Beast ( I like them for their dance moves )

Attached a few videos of their new MVs (With translation and Romanization - Preparation for all who are going to the concert )

2PM


2AM


MISS A
Romanization

Dancing Version


MBLAQ

RAIN's Version - If you want to learn the dance



BEAST



HARLEM YU
海嘯

LANDY WEN
祝我生日快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...