Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dancepointe@ Lifestyle Hub Serangoon

Finally!!!!!!!!! A dance school in the North - Dancepointe@ Lifestyle Hub Serangoon
I have been waiting for the opening since ages.
Went for the open house on 1st October 2011 for Contemporary, Hip Hop and Boxercise.
So glad I made my way there even though I was so lost.

For those taking public transport, bus 317 stops in front of the lifestyle hub.
For those driving, take the first right turn (where last time the boon kee chicken rice is) then go all the way straight till you see st francis church, turn right all the way to end and you will see it : Address - 45 Burghley Dr

Contemporary/modern with Goh Seng Henk
Even though I don't do well in contemporary, always love it. Combining your emotions into dance is such an amazing feeling. Techniques is important but it is secondary.

Hip hop with Freddy Yohaki
How I first started with dance- Hip Hop. You are never too old to start Hip Hop. Its about the soul......and your groove.

Boxercise with Derrick Ee
Really fun. A tinge of salsa, aerobics and cha-cha combined.
The cool down crunches was no joke though lol

3 in one day. Now to choose which one to join.
Lines on my tummy. Firmer thighs. ---- I am joining!
See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...