Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Nuffnang :)

I truly think its for me! Just when I was thinking what to do next Wednesday 27.02.2013 my only free day, this appears! And making this present ever better, is of course blogging about why I love Nuffnang. How can I not, when its the medium that introduced me to the wonders of blogging.


In the past, I've always used notes on facebook to share my thoughts and sometime notes on my handphone. Before I realize about blogging. A place to share my interest, my thoughts, my opinions, my joy, my sadness across a range of activities that include food, products, locations, causes, issues and more.

First of all, want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Nuffnang for the blogger friends that you have brought into my life that blossom into great friendships.  Nuffnang provided me with the opportunity to meet up with the whole community of bloggers, go to events together, socialize, do random things and support the brands that I love.

Some of the awesome events that I'll never forget.

My first event : Whisper - Where we had the chance to be pampered as bloggers. Massage, manicure and pedicure, Photo taking like a model and fun games. Most importantly, to gather together as bloggers doing things that we like - taking photo, reviewing products and socializing.


Overseas Event: 2D1N @ Genting 
We had an amazing time taking photos of food , activities and more CRAZY random things such as dancing to Gangnam style at the hotel lobby. Bloggers truly have limitless energy and ideas.

@Snow World

@ KTV

@Posing for camera

My most recent event: Create your own style with Swarovski
Reminded me why I love DIY. Makes you treasure the item more. And its your piece. Love!



And the chance to participate in new products of the brands I'm fond of and have interest in.
E.g my recent review Nikon Camera

Exclusive movie screenings

I'm still yearning for a chance to do more random things! haha.

With all this said! "I want to be part of Nuffnang’s 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons
What a better way to spend my Wednesday evening with Fellow Nuffnang Bloggers.
Cheers!

I'm gonna go for retro! Either Polka Dots or Rainbow stripes.



Details of Nuffnang Birthday Bash:
Date: 27th February 2013, Wednesday
Venue: Ballymoons Spirits Bar (
442 Orchard Road #01-06/08, Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade, Singapore 238879)
Time: 7-10pm
Dress Code:  Sixties – Think retro, psychedelic prints, highlighter colours and mismatch patterns, bell-bottom, tie-dye etc. (In line with our sixth birthday)
Wanna join us bloggers?
Click here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...