Thursday, September 12, 2013

Best Korean food in ages - Woo Lee Jeeb Dae Bak Korean

Today was another bad day at ssdc woodlands traffic police - filled with exasperation and frustration - I kinda raised my voice at the counter - but what made me even more angry was the response by the counter who disregarded my concerns and just told me to get the changes done despite having already done these changing 4 times already. Felt like I was back in Philippine / Mexico immigration where each new trip presents a new problem and with no one else who can provide me a solution once and for all

Anyway I need a good meal to cool myself down. So I made my way to my new found favorite Korean store at food junction In woodlands causeway point. New love!
Its called Woo Lee Jeeb Dae Bak Korean

1 Woodland Square
#04-01/02/03/04, Causeway Point
Singapore 738099

Had it last week when I met my friend. Today just couldn't resist it again. 
Naeng myun - best ever so far.
The sourness and the freshness and the coldest. Just nice. Yummy!!



The last time I couldn't resist the Korean glass noodles too. And da bao it back home and had it for breakfast. It was still delicious. The mix of spicyness - just nice!
And this time since I hadn't tried the suppose famous bimbimbap decide to pack it for either another lunch or dinner. Couldnt resist!
But for this, I think I should put less chili paste. Too Spicy for my stomach. But once again the mix made the taste stand out. You know how it feels like good rojak - which the right ingredients, crunchiness, sweets, saltiness...

My friend had the saba fish which was crispy and had a good taste according to her. 

Would have loved to post more photos. But it was too good that we put the food in our mouth the minute it arrived. Till next time :)

Oh by the way, heard there's also one at Nex. I will go and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...