Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just some additional wispy thoughts... at 28. IF ONLY

Celebrating my 200th Blog post on this lifestyle Blog,

I'm gonna do some reflection

If I had all the money in the world and did not have to worry about the success and failure of what I get to do: these are the things I would do



1. Invest my money in potential business ideas all over the world - Splurge and get talented people to add on to the ideas and make it come true

2. Invest in a village - Education and facilities and jobs - and give them a steady package so they can pay it forward

3. Set up hostels all over the world so I can travel and visit them all the time and not feel guilty about it

4. Fly around and indulge in my food cravings

5. Help the less fortunate fulfill their dreams

6. Provide all the orphans / foster children a home

7. Do up events for all the terminally ill children so they can get a glimpse of what 'heaven' is and leave without regrets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...