Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MNET ULTIMATE IS COMING!~!~

Ah....!

MNET Ultimate! Can't wait. And everytime I log onto OMY.SG I see it in the heading ad.

Also reminds me sadly that 2am has not gotten an award on Music Bank /Inkigayo for their newest songs- You wouldnt answer my calls and Like Crazy.

Also liking 2pm I'll be back and Miss A Breathe - now that they are going to venture into the other Asian market - wish them all the best!

These days been caught on two of SNSD new songs!
Here it goes!
Hoot

Best Friend

And one old song


The Hallyu wave! - All over the world.
I hope one day the "Kallang" music world wave (of Singapore) can also be such a phenomenon and give our Singapore local musicians a wider platform :)

(haha- maybe there would be a class teaching Singlish - Kidding! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...