Monday, December 2, 2013

Fullhouse Signature Singapore REOPENS @ Clark Quay

Excited! Was invited to Fullhouse Signature open house! - Yes! They are back! To the many readers who have emailed and facebook me asking :)
With a much bigger premise and more cute things to take pictures with.
Personally like this decor better.

Its a great place to have parties!

Clark Quay, Singapore
3A River Valley Road, #2-04, Clark Quay,
Block A, 179020, Singapore.

Once we got to its door on 2nd level. 
All we could do was GO "ah. So cute! Let's take picture here.THERE . There. EVERYWHERE.

I felt like I was back in Korea in the teddy bear museum or the Little Prince castle place where you just had to take a picture with everything because it was a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
The carefree feeling just like a child.

   



So here we go! Whee...

 

Greeting you at the door. So nice! 




Walk inside, and it leads to another room. With doves, cages. a total different serene feel.
Here's where couples/families can take their photo shots.










My artsy shot of my friend. Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the prettiest of them all :)


Because everyone was busy taking shots, it was hard to get us to be seated. But eventually we did. Still trying to steal shots here and there.




Usually I'm quite stereotypical about the food in these kind of cafes.
So when the food and pastries came, I just poked at it a little.
But Wala! The chocolate roll was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s - the kind that melts in your mouth and you don't feel 'jerlat' (slang for bored)





 

If you're like me into the mysterious feel kind, Look at their lamps. Total l.o.v.e.
Don't you feel its talking to you?
(Okay enough of my .....) But you agree right?




Don't we look like a happy family :)
Together with fellow bloggers, Jessie, William and HP
The first friends I had since I joined the blogging scene :) Can't believe years have passed us by :)

Gatherings.
Picture-taking.
What more can I ask :)


Made my day :)

Oh. And if you like the characters, you can purchase them.

Passport Tags

Watches

Decoration




L.O.V.E
H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...