Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DIY banana cake - Happy Together with snsd, baek jiyong and kimwan seon

During the recipe segment kim wan seon showcase this simple interesting banana cake.
I decided to try it. So last night I pop by cold storage to get my materials.
Excited!

Here's the steps

1. Dip the biscuit into the milk (on the prog it says 10 seconds. But I placed it for a minute to make sure if its moist. I think if you use a cookie/ digestive biscuit - those that can absorb the milk easily. You can take it out faster)
2. Then slice the banana. I realize the thinner the slices the better. If its too thick, its difficult to 'close' the biscuit.
3. Take out the 'milk soaked biscuits' then align the sliced bananas on it.
4. Place another of the soaked biscuit on it.
5. Then align the 2nd level of bananas.

6. End it with the final soaked biscuit. 
7. Final Product! Pour milk on it then chill it in the refrigerator. On the programme they said you can chill for  
    1.5 hours and its ready. But since I did mine at night. I just kept it chilled overnight and ate it for breakfast 
    this morning. Sharing it with my parents.
    Banana biscuit really became Banana cake. Totally delicious! Especially when chilled. 
    Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
Here's the instructions given on Happy Together show! Thank you for this simple and easy recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...