Monday, January 21, 2013

New lunch place @ serangoon garden - Zi Char

Recommended by my brother the other day and am addicted to it now. Had it for lunch yesterday and today.

SIANG HEE SEAFOOD
Address: 49A Serangoon Garden Way,
               Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre #01-20 Singapore 555945
               (Formerly at Blk 89 Zion Road)
Time: 11.30am - 10.30pm, Closed on Alternate Tuesday
In-Charge: Ah Yoke
Contact: 97364067

I like the lady boss! Very Very friendly. Also very open to feedback. Ask us how it taste etc etc

My favorite. 
Pumpkin Sauce with Meat aka pork ( They also have it with prawns)
The pumpkin sauce mix is lovely. Sweet and thick. Together with the crispiness of the meat, Yum Yum!
 
 Fried pork Knuckle.
Crispy on the outside. Juicy on the inside.
Even a non-meat lover like me, delicious!

Fried prawn paste chicken. Very crunchy. But personally find it a little salty and oily. But my brothers love it!
Their 招牌toufu beancurd.
Outside crispy. Inside soft. Together with the seaweed skin on top. Not bad.

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am going to order these for my birthday party. It is an event space NYC and I am now planning to keep this as the menu. This post has made my mouth watery and I am sure everybody is going to love it. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...