Thursday, January 23, 2014

New found food place with gorgeous food and scenary - HandleBar

My brother brought my parents and I as a treat for their birthday.
And into the so call 'jungle' we went, and suddenly appeared before us was this.
With strong winds howling due to the close proximity to the sea and the trees in the jungle over us with country music in the background, L-O-V-E-L-Y.


Handle Bar @ Sembawang
Tue - Fri: 17:00 - 01:00
Sat - Sun: 15:00 - 01:00
Closed: Mon
Hotline: 64759571 



Personally, I'm not a fan of Western Food and its grills. Because frankly, what different does it make when its all about wings, fries, steaks and whatmore.

But this place truly changed my mind.
And will be a place I frequent more often as a hangout.

This was our first dish. Blossom Onion. And its awesome. Fried to the crisp. And yet not too oily. And the onions were very sweet. A great dish to share and start out with.

 For this, it was good. But felt that the meat should have more flavoring.
I still like the Mexican cheese tomatoes meat onions kind.

The wings were crispy and hot. And with the sauce which was not too spicy. I like it.



The pork ribs. I love it. The meat was crispy yet had juicy meat. Great to share 2-3pax.


 My brothers love this. But to me, Its a bit tough to my liking.



My pictures don't do the food justice because it was taken in the dark.
Visit it to experience what I did :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...