Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Part 1 Cafe & Wafflelicious

To celebrate the holiday the following day, my friend and I decided to search up some good food in the Upper Thomson area. Off we went to Little Part 1 Cafe (which many bloggers have already comment on during the day but not night.)

First thing, if you drive. Its such a headache trying to find a car park!
Better to sit the bus it seems.

Little Part 1 Cafe
15 Jasmine Road  576584

 
Because of the rain, there was a very heavy jam on PIE and my friend was caught in the bus for 2 whole hours. Gosh! And when she finally arrived - We were famished! 
We quickly made our orders of Curried Fries, Rodeo Wings BBQ and Italiano Crepes. 


The environment was very cosy. A very good place for chit chatting and chilling out.
But not for famish people
Because we had to wait for close to an hour and a quarter before the food FINALLY came. (But I think nowadays its difficult to fault cafes because of labor shortage -and the servers were really very apologetic when I mentioned I was dying of hunger. They keep refiling my water glass. )

Guess what! After 1 hour, they told us the curried fries were gone. 
Thank God the Rodeo Wings came!
It was good but still not as good as the rodeo wings I had in this particular Korean restaurant ( My next post!). The chicken was juicy and the BBQ sauce tantalizing. But nothing spectacular.
For the Italiano Crepe, I like it. But it was not very filing it seems. But its nice sharing it. 
If I had one by myself, I think it would have been a little over.
 

Not very satisfied with our meal here, we went searching for a good dessert.
We found
215F Upper Thomson Road
Just as the pictures online look, it was GREAT!
But we saw the opening days and hours
Tue - Thu: 12:00 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 01:00
Sun: 12:00 - 23:00

Sad. Not willing to give up. We held a glimmer of hope that it might be opened because next day was Deepavali. And true enough!
It was a special opening

Totally well worth the numerous rounds I had to made to find car park.


They have waffles in many interesting flavours! Banana, cinnamon, green tea... We took really long to decide.
We were greedy and decide to then order one each.
Bad choice! Its very filling. Such desserts are meant to be shared.
 
My friend had cinnamon waffle with vanilla ice cream and sugar pebbles.
Found it a tad bit too sweet.
  
For mine, I just ordered from the photo on the wall because it looked great with the pistachios. I love mine!
The mix of sweetness from the cinnamon waffle and the sourish of the ice cream. Wonderful mix!
 

I'm definitely going back to Wafflelicious!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...